Shadow Effect is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which can help you improve the unique textures in that now there is likely to be a whole new functionality, especially shadows. The texture writer also added another cool element to the sport’s graphic design, particularly the 3D recreational fashions. The writer paid special attention to the character of this sport, and now the grass and shrubs are likely to be much more realistic.
What has been updated?
- The unique textures were not modified, however, beautiful shades were added to them.
- Some of the earlier blocks received beautiful 3D details and costumes.
Shadow Effect Resource/Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optivin Installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the Resource Packs section, select Resource Packs Folder.
- The resource packages folder where you want to copy the text package will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the Available Packages column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Play a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Shadow Effect Resource Pack Download Links
for minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
the post Shadow Effect 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Shadow Enhancement x16) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.