Pehkui Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 – This texture modification allows most entities to change their dimensions by increasing or decreasing their dimensions. It also provides an API that various Fabric mods can use to regulate the size of entities and how long it takes to resize them.
Eliminating this mode will resize the entities back to their normal dimensions, and including them again will resize them earlier than they were eliminated.
If you don’t have mods that add methods to the scale entities, you can probably change the dimensions of the entity scale and delay it within the rebuild using the /setscale and /setscaledelay instructions.
To find out the exact size and scaling delay of an entity, you have to use the /getcale and /getcaledelay instructions.
Lists of problems identified with objects of completely different scales can be found at the hyperlinks below:
- Issues associated with smaller scales.
- Issues associated with larger scales.
- Issues associated with both smaller and larger scales.
Pehkui . mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Textile API And fabric loader
- Download and install the . file Forge API
- Loading Ministry of Defense Pehkui (versions specified below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install a program Edit menu
Pehkui Mod Download Links
for minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.