This video will show you how to create a custom language as well as change text formatting in the game of Minecraft. See more below
➤Required Programs For This Video
– An image editing software that can export to png format
– A text editing software that can edit in plain text (Mac – textedit, Windows – notepad)
➤Locating Minecraft Game Directory
– Go into launcher and head to your current version and click “go to folder”
– Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
– Windows: %appdata%.minecraft
– Linux: ~/.minecraft
– Altered pack.mcmeta link:
– Formatting Codes:
– Wiki page for creating resource packs:
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.