FTB Backups Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 Created and developed by FTB. It was added to Minecraft as a useful mod for configurable backups. If you’re excited about it and want to find out more about how it works within the game, you can stick to the appropriate article now.
The primary performance of this mode, as we mentioned above, is to transfer a configurable backup for the players in which you will be able to try out several distinct options as follows:
Features of FTB Utilities Backups Mod
- While the backup is running, the mode will present a progression in the sports angle
- Only when you find yourself on the Internet is it ready to create backups.
- Silent backups will be made without printing any messages within the chat
- A variety of backups can be configured that you may keep
- Gives a configurable timer
- Offers a configurable compression stage for .zip
- It provides additional configurable log data that you are likely to add to your .zip
- Use the command / start backup [custom name] As a way to start the backup manually. If you want to have a custom address, you can select it.
- Use the command / Backup size As a way to print the current global dimension as well as the global reserve dimension.
- Use the command / Backup time As a way to print the time until subsequent backup.
Download now FTB Backups Mod Free here and enjoy all its splendor.
Install Mod Backup Utilities FTB
- Download and install the . file Forge API
- Download and install Modify FTBLib
- Loading FTB Utilities Backups Mod (versions specified below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
FTB Utilities Backups Download Links
for minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
the post FTB Utilities Backups Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.