Fire Rekindled Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft A small group of animations are implemented in sports, which are largely related to the hearth display. While the animation that resembles campfire and smoke is undoubtedly well done by Mojang, it feels very repetitive and incremental due to its lack of frames. With Hearth Rekindled, all of the hearth’s motions have been revamped to 32 to 64 frames per second, making them look more compelling and realistic. Moreover, the new animation is saved to be equal to the vanilla artwork type, due to this fact which does not appear out of place.
Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optivin Installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the Resource Packs section, select Resource Packs Folder.
- The resource packages folder where you want to copy the text package will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the Available Packages column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Play a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Fire Rekindled Resource Pack Download Links
for minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.