Curios API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 added to Maine Craft Sports will truly be a versatile, extensible API and tools for every builder and client. If you are excited about it and want to explore further, you will be able to keep an eye on the article now.
Primarily, the primary objective of this dialect is to provide significant performance for builders with the intent of being feasible to add accent or additional tool slots conveniently and compliantly. In addition, it provides customers with the opportunity to configure these slots as per their need. By default, this modern It does not provide any new content apart from the GUI menu. In fact, there are only two things. The latter is found simply by way of the Inventive List and is primarily thought of as examples of builders used once they have coded their own integration.
the modern It comes with a lot of excellent options with:
- Extendable equipment slots via central library:
- By registering the ID, only new tool slots can be created and managed.
- Equivalent identifiers are combined collectively with the goal of stopping any practical redundancy as well as providing absolute compatibility with potential objects
- However, distinct identifiers can be used to distinguish distinct types if possible.
- Slots are created only on demand:
- It is a fact that all slots can be made as desired which means that by default, there will be no slots included. This function will help reduce the circumstances in which a number of redundant slots can be found but do not include any suitable objects to enter the slot.
- Slots are fully customizable:
- Slots can have customizable backgrounds, multiple sizes, and can be turned off or hidden.
- Via the API, creators can implement entry capabilities with the goal of activating or flipping participant slots as well as adding or clearing a variety of slots.
- Flexible > Antiques ties that use the practical vanilla tag system:
- Primarily, potential artifacts can be selected by means of the vanilla tag system. This means that classifying objects into artifact classes can be as straightforward and easy as creating a .json file inside the knowledge/artifacts/tags folder.
- The tools can be categorized into a number of interesting things to sort by your choice as long as they are marked within the appropriate log data.
- Fully integrated with other stock mechanics:
- Basically, Mending and Curses will be able to perform well with all the related items that can be equipped within the Artifact slots.
- Furthermore, there are a number of small options for builders to use with the goal of integrating their objects and mechanics into the antiques system.
- It can be accessed from a single graphical user interface:
- this is modern It comes with a personal GUI that can be accessed from the inventory. It will show all current slots for the participant. In this sense, players can view all of the expanded tool slots in a central place without having to enter completely different stock graphic interfaces.
Now you will be able to get it Curios API Mod Free here without any hesitation and enjoy all its greats.
Install Curios API mod
- Download and install the latest version of Textile API And fabric loader
- Download and install the . file Forge API
- Loading Curios API Mod (versions specified below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install a program Edit menu
Curios API mod download links
For Minecraft (Canvas) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3 + 1.16.2
For Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
For Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
the post Curios API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (TheIllusiveC4 Mod Library) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.