Caelus API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 It is a basic modification that allows model creators to use the Eletra flight mechanics methodology via the entity attribute.
duty to Maine Craft mod builders when using this API and library mod is the attribute label CaelusAPI.ELYTRA_FLIGHT if any. The default value of the attribute is 0, and it blocks elytra flight. An elytra flight will likely be activated if the attribute value is 1 or greater than 1. There may be an additional change made to Vanilla elytra merchandise to use this attribute. No adjustments were made to her habits.
Here are the features that you can use when you are in version before 1.16:
- Toggle Elytra: It is a straightforward command so you can toggle the elytra using the keybinding (default V). You can apply it even though you are using elytra flight or not. The Eletra will not activate when you flip it. However, when it’s on, you should be using it normally.
- Trigger Elytra: You can activate the Trigger Elytra without using jumps. This property is used by key binding. However, you can apply this regardless of whether you are in the air or downstairs.
- Simple take-off: If you make the most of the Elytra keybinding from the bottom, you can put on a firework by pressing and holding the important thing after turning on the elytra. In different phrases, you can simply keep one key down a bit instead of using three steps of the take-off path, along with the jump and jump, and then make the most of the fireworks.
Caelus API It is for Fabric / Forge, so you must have Minecraft texture/forge Put to work.
Install Caelus API Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Textile API And fabric loader
- Download and install the . file Forge API
- Download and install Coletra + Nosy Eletra
- Loading Caelus API Mod (versions specified below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install a program Edit menu
Caelus API Mod Download Links
For Minecraft (Canvas) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
For Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
For Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
the post Caelus API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (TheIllusiveC4) Mod Library first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.